Yesterday was an excellent day.
1. I finally went to Moe’s, and all of Hye Won’s stories suddenly make a lot more sense, because 70% of them take place at, or otherwise involve, Moe’s, and now I FINALLY understand what Moe’s is. And how kickass it is.
2. I watched Despicable Me! Hilarious, clever, and engaging. 3D is baller.
3. HK and I made tshirts for tomorrow’s world cup final! I’m uploading a picture of my masterpiece as we speak. Can’t wait to rep it tomorrow when HOLLAND WINS!
4. Re-watched Bend it Like Beckham, a movie that is an absolute revelation. So many things to love… soccer, Indian people, best friendship, and of course… JONATHON RHYS MEYER, possibly they most PERFECT human being ever. holy shit. he literally takes me breath away, and Hye Won can attest to this fact. I was reduced to a dry heave during some of the scenes where he pierced Jessy with those smoldering blue eyes.
5. Best of all, I spent the day with my fav korean.